Road Stories

My life training and working at the Fire Station

Friday, July 21, 2006

Superweek Bensenville

Well after being ohere for a week, I have learned a lot about racing. Super fast racing and compared to last year, I finally finished a few races and placed pretty well. In Bensenville, Il I was sitting in on the top 10 with 5 laps to go and feeling great. Myself and Edgar were riding in sink, with 3 to go we moved up and with Kodak Cycling team dictating the pace it was super fast. Everyone started getting antsy and there was too much bumping and pushing and with both of us having a career, we could not risk going down. Edgar broke a spoke and I was pushed out of the front and with 2 to go we decided to just roll in for 54 and 55 of 100 racers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home