Road Stories

My life training and working at the Fire Station

Monday, January 09, 2006

Recovery Ride

Well, today I went for a recovery ride and let me just say I felt great, well that is ofcourse mostly because I was riding on an average of 14mph. Ha! After yesterday's "hard" training I did, I needed to go easy. I went to the RBM south grand prix and that it was. Crozzman showed up and ofcourse the ride would not be complete without the "trash-talkin-TINman". Unfortunately for the TINman (Randall Tinney) he blew up like popcorn on a hot skillet. He decided not to meet us back at the lake and ended up riding home to crawl under his sheets as Crozzman would say. I ended up getting just over 4.30hrs in. I forgot to mention that I'm finally done with my paramedic schooling. I took the National Registry on Dec 9 and just found out that I "passed" baby. Will have to celebrate later, off to sleep like a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home