Road Stories

My life training and working at the Fire Station

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

CX

Another training day in the D-FW area. This time we (Chris and I) had a 2.1/2 ride scheduled. Well, ofcourse at this point we have had enough of the lake scenery so we try and head off into the neighborhoods but before that, we bump into my bro (Les Terrill) and decide to start cx through norbuck park. Lots of fun!!, having to get off our bike and walk across an abundance of broken limbs (tree limbs-not human limbs) 3hrs later we head back home and skip lunch or dinner, gotta get rid of some excess weight! Oh yeah I gotta update you on my boy Austin, he still yet to start lifting weights. Getting dropped just like me on the South Ride Grand Prix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home